[Trade] PlayStation 2 or 3

teh.moebius

9 posts in this topic

I'm after a PlayStation2 or 3 which is in good working order and preferably some games and/or accessories with it. I've written a general list below of stuff I've got to trade so if you are interested or want to know specifics on any of the items please reply or PM me and I will get back to you straight away!

• Macbook 13.3" White
  • iLife '08
  • iWork' 08
  • Mac OS X Leopard
  • 2 x 512MB RAM for Apples
  • 80GB hard drive with external enclosure, cable, pouch. Could be used internally as well
  • Tubestick DVB-H digital tuner and MediaCentral
  • Nokia N95
  • Zune 30GB
  • Loads of CDs
  • Sony Ericsson T300
  • 6x9 car speakers
  • Hi-fi equipment
  • A few PC games

Suggestion...

eBay that stuff. Selling the MacBook alone will get you enough money to go out and buy a brand new PS3 + Games + Accessories.

Side Note: I personally love my Zune, but now that Walmart has the 30 GB version for $90 USD (about 45 British Pounds, methinks), it is pretty much worthless.

• 4 weeks later...

PS2, with lots of games, and accesoiries for the macbook, throw in a clean, looks brand new, Dreamcast with 4 games 2 controllers and accesories too. the PS2 has 2 controllers and is in good condition, PM me.

• 7 months later...
I'm after a PlayStation2 or 3 which is in good working order and preferably some games and/or accessories with it. I've written a general list below of stuff I've got to trade so if you are interested or want to know specifics on any of the items please reply or PM me and I will get back to you straight away!

• Macbook 13.3" White
  • iLife '08
  • iWork' 08
  • Mac OS X Leopard
  • 2 x 512MB RAM for Apples
  • 80GB hard drive with external enclosure, cable, pouch. Could be used internally as well
  • Tubestick DVB-H digital tuner and MediaCentral
  • Nokia N95
  • Zune 30GB
  • Loads of CDs
  • Sony Ericsson T300
  • 6x9 car speakers
  • Hi-fi equipment
  • A few PC games

i NEED macbook specs

willing to trade for PS3 (80GB) US, motorstorm, cod4, warhawk, MGS4, GH3, NFS: carbon + 2 (sixaxis) bluetooth controllers

send reply to dcshoejake@hotmail.com EDIT: oh and 5 blu-ray movies