Apple Updates for MBP and iMac

rathalos

3 posts in this topic

Apple has just posted updates for SR MBPs and iMacs for both Tiger and leopard versions...

MacBook Pro Software Update 1.2

This update improves graphics stability and is recommended for all 2.2/2.4GHz MacBook Pro Models.

iMac Software Update 1.2 (Tiger)

This update provides important bug fixes and is recommended for 20-inch and 24-inch iMac models with 2.0, 2.4, or 2.8GHz processors.

iMac Software Update 1.3 (Leopard)

This update provides important bug fixes and is recommended for 20-inch and 24-inch iMac models with 2.0, 2.4, or 2.8GHz processors.

Check it out here....

EDIT: upon checking the MBP's update, it contains updated graphics drivers for the nvidia 8600m GT and seems to have an update for openGL too...

Edit 2: Seems like the mbp update is purely for tiger only... i cant run it on my leopard system...

Check it out here....

EDIT: upon checking the MBP's update, it contains updated graphics drivers for the nvidia 8600m GT and seems to have an update for openGL too...

Edit 2: Seems like the mbp update is purely for tiger only... i cant run it on my leopard system...

My guess would be that Leopard already has the updates (I haven't noticed any problems) or they haven't finished the Leopard updates for the MBP.