Kalyway Leopard: Ethernet and Wireless Not Working

SnowCoast

3 posts in this topic

I've gotten the Kalyway Leopard install to boot nicely, but I can't figure out which drivers to use to get my Ethernet and Wireless card working. My first attempt at install, I check all drivers to be installed and of course, the video drivers had a conflict and no video was displayed. I then narrowed the correct driver down to the Titan driver, which gives me native 1680 x 1050 for my Nvidia 7900 GS. During one of my trial and error installs, I booted into Leopard and the airport icon was showing, I just couldn't figure out how to connect to my network correctly. Since then, I have figured that out, but I can't figure out which configuration of drivers was correct. Ethernet never worked, only wireless was recognized.

Has anyone with similar components been able to get their wireless desktop card to work or simple intel motherboard ethernet? Getting internet access would make the install worthwhile...Obviously the throw everything at the wall approach and see what sticks doesn't work, so does anyone have any ideas?

Also, is there anyway to remove drivers installed from the initial Kalyway Install? After repairing permissions I can go back to the Kalyway disc in Leopard and install other drivers, but I need to delete other drivers that interfere first. Does anyone know how to do this?

Thanks

• 2 months later...