New iMac media Center - Possiblr on OSx86?

staverts

5 posts in this topic

I just did my first Hackintish install recently, and then today, I used a REAL NEW iMAC, and man, it was nifty. In praticular, I loved the Remote control that brought up the special media center when you press the menu button, and you can watch all of your media from a distance!

This may have been asked before, but is it possible to have these features workinh on OSx86 Hackintosh? How anyone done it? Is there a 3d party remote that one can make work wioth the built in media center? Please let me know the details :blink:

Thanks in Advance.

I just did my first Hackintish install recently, and then today, I used a REAL NEW iMAC, and man, it was nifty. In praticular, I loved the Remote control that brought up the special media center when you press the menu button, and you can watch all of your media from a distance!

This may have been asked before, but is it possible to have these features workinh on OSx86 Hackintosh? How anyone done it? Is there a 3d party remote that one can make work wioth the built in media center? Please let me know the details :)

Thanks in Advance.

What version are you running? UpHuck?Kalyway?

Most have them in the installer. Its called frontrow

to get to it press command(alt) escape.