My atomic dream [omg !] [warning very scarey]

capybara

6 posts in this topic

i dreamt this 2 or 3 nites ago:

the sky flashed white. i immediately knew what it was. an atomic explosion over the horizon.

the radio announed u have 5 seconds to seek cover. I shut the door to the house and threw my shoulder against it. the atomic wind came and i barely could hold the door closed, it was like a hurricane. i could feel the heat thru the door. when it was done i had an instant atomic sunburn, bright red, of the side of my body that was holding the door closed. when i saw that, i knew i was going to die [but not immediately]. over the next 2 or 3 days we saw many more explosions over the horizon to the north, but none near us. all the radio and tv were down. we decided we ought to find out what was going on. i lead the family up the coast, over the cliffs, to the nearest library where i hoped there would be internet.

########

comment: this was - and is- scarey as all h377. im still spooked by it. it is not necessarily predictive, maybe it is symbolic. OMG!

comment: this was - and is- scarey as all h377. im still spooked by it. it is not necessarily predictive, maybe it is symbolic. OMG!

Why save the leet-sp34k for 'hell' :) And yea, thats a pretty scary dream I guess.