All is good Tub Girl 10.4.10

Toaster37

6 posts in this topic

So install tubgirl on my rig last nite on a spare IDE HD that was just sitting aorund the house collecting dust. I had to buy a new netword card for networking on OSX but overall this has been amazing. Its blazing quick. I just have one question. Is there anyway to have safari have tabbed browsing and is there a way to assign the command key to the windows key. Or what is the default key in OSX86.

Mainly I want install the New iTunes for iPod management

Toshi

• 2 weeks later...
So install tubgirl on my rig last nite on a spare IDE HD that was just sitting aorund the house collecting dust. I had to buy a new netword card for networking on OSX but overall this has been amazing. Its blazing quick. I just have one question. Is there anyway to have safari have tabbed browsing and is there a way to assign the command key to the windows key. Or what is the default key in OSX86.

Mainly I want install the New iTunes for iPod management

Toshi

I don't remember where I read this, but the command keys with a "Regular" windows keyboard are the keys next to the Space Bar (i.e. your ALT keys). Since in OSX the key layout is different your ALT and Windows keys are swapped since it seems like you are equating your Windows key to the Mac Command key. I haven't read anything on swaping the keys via software in OSX though.

I do have to say that it only takes a little while to get used to the ALT key being your Command key.