[SELL] G4 Dual 867 MDD PowerMac

shtoink

7 posts in this topic

Up for sale is my Dual 867 G4Mirror Drive Door (MDD) PowerMac. It's in pretty good cosmetic condition and fully functional. In the images below it isn't a crack in the front, the plastic coating is still on the drive doors. It includes all the original software, keyboard, mouse (still in the plastic), and box. Hell, there's even the twist ties that came with the cables in there. All the stuff you see in the pictures below. I just recently set it up, installed a fresh copy of of OSX (10.2 is what it came with), cleaned off the drives and tested everything out. Everything was working as it's supposed to when I turned it off and packed it up. After I got it I had an extra 80GB HDD, 1024MB of RAM, and a 5 port USB 2.0 card installed in it. I have quite a few pictures of the machine, and you can see the last few are of it being repacked, which is where it is currently. I imagine that it would only be a good idea for someone in the states to get this machine, but that is only due to the outlandish shipping charges it would take to get it overseas.

Here are the specs for the machine:

G4 Dual 867

1.25GB DDR

One 60GB HDD

One 80GB HDD

DVD/CDRW Combo Drive

GeForce 4 MX

10/100 Ethernet

56k Modem

Mac Pro Keyboard

Stupid one button Mac mouse

I'm asking $450, but I am willing to negotiate a bit.

Here's the images, just click on the thumbnail for a bigger image.

th_IMG_6445.jpg

th_IMG_6446.jpg

th_IMG_6447.jpg

th_IMG_6450.jpg

th_IMG_6451.jpg

th_IMG_6452.jpg

th_IMG_6453.jpg

th_IMG_6454.jpg

th_IMG_6455.jpg

th_IMG_6456.jpg

th_IMG_6457.jpg

th_IMG_6458.jpg

th_IMG_6459.jpg

th_IMG_6460.jpg

th_IMG_6461.jpg

th_IMG_6462.jpg

th_IMG_6463.jpg

th_IMG_6464.jpg

th_IMG_6465.jpg

th_IMG_6466.jpg

th_IMG_6467.jpg

th_IMG_6468.jpg

I imagine that it would only be a good idea for someone in the states to get this machine, but that is only due to the outlandish shipping charges it would take to get it overseas.

I'm asking $450, but I am willing to negotiate a bit.

I quoted this from the above.

how much yo uwant for it and are u in the UK ? im after a powermac desperatly

Hi, I'm in the UK and have a similar spec'd G4 I've been thinking of selling. It has 2 gigs of RAM, Geforce 9600 graphics, is running 10.4.10 (I'm repeating all this as it is probably in my sig below). Let me know if you're interested.