The new ipod is OUT

redoxin

5 posts in this topic

Well today 5th of september Steve showed us the refreshed ipod shuffle collection, the new ipod nano, the new ipod classic, and the stunning ipod touch.

I don't know what to buy, i mean... should i wait till the end of the month and buy a ipod touch 16gb model or buy the 80gb ipod classic now. I don't even have a 80gb hdd on my dell hackintosh so i don't see the use of an 80gb classic ipod plus it's hdd based so i can't really go jogging with it.

But the ipod touch is flash based and has that widescreen that i love. It's exactly like an iphone without the phone, and the camera. It is bigger in size compared to the ipod classic and smaller in capacity but it's flash based so i can take it jogging without worring that it might brakedown on the inside.

What are your opinions regarding these great products, and what ipod do you think I should buy?

yeah 16gb is to little, and realy expensive i mean in my country it's gona costa like 500 so 600 dolars or more for the 16gb model. How do i change the song without getting it out of my pocket? If I don't have the click wheel? But if some one does get the ipod classic UI to go on the 5th gen ipod whats the point of me waiting that much for it to come out?

I realy liked all those rumors that it's gona have click wheel in the touch screen and the model would have 80gb and 120gb. I do like wi-fi and those other stuff... I don't know i'm confused i'll just wait and see if any of the romanian apple sellers give us any information regarding the new ipods.

Keep givin' me your oppinions...

I was thinking that what the hell.. I'll get the iPod touch when it ships, I don't have an iPhone and till the iPhone comes to Romania Apple will launch a newer iPhone so, I can't wait. I'm going to get the 16gb model so having 6gb of music in itunes and the rest on 10gb i will leave for movies tv shows, podcasts and etc.. Thats plenty for me.

I love that it has wifi so i can go online at my university and not always have to get my laptop. I think having flash memory is great for those who do sports and whan't to take it with them. Of course i would have to get something to protecte it with but that hopefuly won't be a problem.

So cheers, and any opinions or advices that oyu would like to share regarding my decision please do so...