[BUY] Any Mac 400MHz and above preferably a Powerbook

teh.moebius

22 posts in this topic

Hi

I'm looking for a Mac with at least 400MHz and 256MB RAM in good working order. It must have no faults (at least one which don't stop the machine from functioning properly). I'm preferably looking for a Powerbook or other Mac laptop and the machine doesn't have to be Intel-based. I'm willing to spend up to £200 (approx. 400 dollars). Get in touch or leave a reply if you have anything. Many thanks.

im also looking to get rid of my TiBook for $600 15 in. /1 ghz g4 / 1m L3 cache / 512mb / 60 gb...Fully loaded

superdrive doesn't work, missing letter "m" on keypad

in southern california

Also got a $150 carrying case for it, will let go for cheap if you like . in good condition...pictures available for both items

pm me if interested

im also looking to get rid of my TiBook for $600 15 in. /1 ghz g4 / 1m L3 cache / 512mb / 60 gb...Fully loaded

superdrive doesn't work, missing letter "m" on keypad

in southern california

Also got a $150 carrying case for it, will let go for cheap if you like . in good condition...pictures available for both items

pm me if interested

Yes I'm serious. And Yes it works. I bought it last October or November and I only used it a few times. I need the money to save up to buy something faster. It's at work or I would take pictures of it. I don't have a keyboard or mouse for it. And I can't supply you with any software.

I have a Dual 867 MDD that I am trying to find a home for. It's got the DVD/CDRW combo drive, 1.25GB ram, a 60GB HHD, and an 40GB HDD. I still have the all the {censored} it came with to incluse the box.

Sounds good! What is a MDD? Have you got any pics?

I though MDD stood for Mirror Drive Door, but essentially the front is all shiny and chromed around the drive access.

At the moment, I do not have any pics, but I will take some very soon.

• 2 weeks later...

[x-posted]

I have an Ibook G4 with a 1.02ghz processor, 30gb HDD, 768 mb of ram, slot loading combo drive, 12" screen....2 usb ports, 1 fire, 1 mini dv, 1 ethernet, 1 modem, AirPort Extreme Wireless included.

I also have a pseudo working ipod video I might be able to throw in...

Works perfectly except...if you hit the screen it blacks out, closing it and reopening it resolves this, or you could use an external monitor, hasn't been a huge dilemma for me, but I think I'm going back to the dark world of PCs....

Make an offer, I guess. They seem to go for between 400-475 on ebay.

Battery holds about a 3 hour charge.

If anyone is interested let me know!

pm or e-mail or aim

rob@sickmode.net (e-mail)

tigerbeatsux (aim)