10.4.10 install dvd... 5.08GB iso

Dragonshadow

32 posts in this topic

I'm not very familiar with this release, however, I'm downloading it as we speak. It's listed as OSX86 which indicates it would be for Hackintoshes. I'll try it out this week and report back in a separate thread. I think I read somewhere that it doesn't install 10.4.10 automatically, but the upgrades are on the disk. That may have been a different release though.

The HotISO 10.4.10 release (and the 10.4.9 release as well) is NOT a Hackintosh release, and it is NOT listed as "OSX86", it is listed as "X86", meaning it is for Intel-based Macs. The only time that HotISO has ever done a Hackintosh release was their bit-for-bit copy of JaS' 10.4.6 release.

Ok, I got a Mac OS 10.4.10 Tiger X86 install dvd... iso, and I have absolutly no idea whatsoever how to dual boot it and my Vista home premium.

I have a secondary 160 gig IDE HDD, and want to know if someone can tell me how to install...

In depth.

I have SSE3, incase you were wondering.

Dual core pendium D 3.00 GHz :

MMX, SSE, SSE2, SSE3, EM64T

Nvidia 7800GTX 256 MB PCI Express X16

Anything else needed, I will give :)

Thank you ahead of time, I am a complete noob. And all I have found from searching is how to install 10.4.9 and update to 10.4.10

Plus I don't have a dual layer DVD so I need to know how to split the ISO.

Again, Thank you.

hi man

look i don't know if you manage to burn the iso

jusk for your information ISOs some times are bigger than 4.7Gb because of aditional information or DVD format system

and if you cant realy burn it because it doesn't fit just extract the files From the ISO and get Nero to do a

Overburn with a overburn suported dvd (like imation dvd's)

the DVD capacity goes to 5.17GB