Colorware now offering custom coloured Core 2 Duo Mac Minis

Ed

6 posts in this topic

Colorware, famous for their highly rated custom paint jobs on Macs, iPods and the like, are now offering the latest updated Mac Minis with Core 2 Duo processors in their range of custom colours. Check it out here.

Shipping is available overseas - for anyone, like me, in the UK who's interested in importing one, shipping is $245, and you'll have to add VAT @ 17.5% to the total US$ price. You'll also need to cop your self a Mac Mini power adaptor which clocks in at about £40.

lol, your comment makes me picture an air hostess offering nuts to a very comfy black Mac Mini planted on a 1st class seat :P

I think it's to cover themselves in the event of a problem, i.e. if the machine goes wrong you can return it at their cost - but obviously they're gonna cover themselves. I guess they're basically taking the stance that if you want their product that badly and you're outside the States, that's the price you gotta pay to make it worth their while, which is fair enough innit.

-Ed

hey damirko, I just checked the iPhone page on Colorware's website and they have a 'Send in yours' option for colouring your existing iPhone for $149.

They'll sell you a coloured iPhone for $649/$749 depending on whether you go for the 4GB or 8GB version.