Censorship and damn-straight morons

evanlugh

4 posts in this topic

When I goto the IRC Channel asking for help, I greatfully received it. Now, for the past 3 days we havn't got anywhere with it. The user helping me, was incredibly sarcastic, to the extend, nothing happened with my problem (3 days). I had already arranged to donate $20 to Uphuck and $15 to InsanelyMac should I get OS X 86 working.

After disputing that the help isn't going anywhere, other idiotic users decided to join in the fun. I then got kicked stating it was none of their buisness.

1. Ramm is right, you guys are picky and certainly some staff members are morons.

2. This isn't my first account, I've had another which I changed so it didn't get banned (this probably will) [staff- no point IP checking me, you won't find anything].

3. You guys need to learn, a community is a community, people have their own ways with dealing of things.

I appreciate what _____ was doing for me, which I made 100% clear, but what I didn't expect was to be kicked.

This site is going downhill, You've already lost 3+ dedicated members today, now you've lost another (see 2.).

Goodbye, maybe soon you'll start to learn.

I've also been banned off a different channel (osx86) without saying a word. I loved that channel & community, let me on you childish prat Krazubu.

moofspeak isnt affiliated with insanelymac, so why post here?

if you where banned from #insanelymac, then yes this would be the good place to post, but #osx86 isnt from insanelymac. and you have no idea how frustrating it is ina room when 50 people are talking

btw, its IRC, the simple rule of IRC is, dont {censored} op's off

Moved to thunderdome.

I've also been banned off a different channel (osx86) without saying a word. I loved that channel & community

When asked, not 1 person in that channel wished you to remain.

There were 3 people, how do you expect to contend with that? Sure, kick me was fine, who cares, but banning me from a different channel was totally out of order. I help advertise for the osx86 team, and now i'm banned?

No, you're wrong, I got kicked, I joined a DIFFERENT channel to see about advertising for them again, and got banned. Well done, great job.