Jump to content

iMac, should I buy it now?


7 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

I have to buy an iMac, I was wondering if I must buy it now or wait until the first day of september (I must have it at least for the 7th), any ideas? Apple is going to change the iMac configuration soon? If I buy it in september and they upgrade the configuration with Leopard (October), may I have some chance to replace it without buying a new one?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Maybe they're waiting for leopard/penryn? If I buy it in the first week of september and they update in october I would be quite disappointed... Any form of exchange/upgrade possibile, after bought? It should be my first mac, so I don't know very well how Apple deals with customers...

 

(Sorry for my terrible english, I'm Italian... )

Link to comment
Share on other sites

If I buy it in the first week of september and they update in october I would be quite disappointed... Any form of exchange/upgrade possibile, after bought?

 

That happened to me last august. I bought a 17" iMac, and EXACTLY one week after I got it, the introduced to Core 2 Duo versions. I called, and they said no trading option was availible. You'd better wait, because sarahbau said, they haven't updated in 9-10 months, so one is expected to be coming very soon :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...