Logic Pro 7.2 Crack? or Hoax?

djinsomniak

10 posts in this topic

Don't waste you time, buy the student version, it's only $299
Wish I could buy a student version here in the EU. Even if I could, it wouldn't be as cheap as $300.00. I found an Apple reseller store here in Slovenia, and they sell the Logic Pro 7.2 Retail EDU for €413.00 - that's $560.00. Bastards won't even sell me the EDU copy, because I'm not a students organization. The cheapest one (non EDU version) on eBay is about £330.00 - that's $663.00.

How does the EDU version of Logic Pro differ from the retail one?

The only difference is that you can't upgrade the education edition.

I'm sure there's probably also some language in the licensing agreement that states you're not allowed to use it for commerical projects also...but I haven't confirmed this.

Can't upgrade to 7.2.3, or higher versions (7.3 - if there's going to be any)?

I'm quite satisfied with the Logic Express version, but only two audio busses are just not enough. That's why I'm considering on buying the Pro version.

Anyway, wasn't there a rumor going around that Apple has stopped the Logic development, because they're working on a Protools killer app that uses the multi touch functionalities?

Anyway, wasn't there a rumor going around that Apple has stopped the Logic development, because they're working on a Protools killer app that uses the multi touch functionalities?

Well... I know, this controversy is going on as long as Protools exists and it's a lot about 'industry standard' talk and personal preference but I don't believe Protools software can ever be a 'killer app' (in the 'lean and mean', positive sense). Their MIDI implementation is appalling, the bounce process is clumsy and a time waster compared to its competitors, the GUI has the properties of a sleeping pill and overall, the workflow is tiddly fiddly confusing. BUT (and this is a fat one) it's bloody 'industry standard' just because some mega studios said so.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not bashing Digidesign hardware at all. They manufacture some of the finest audio interfaces around, at least the more high end stuff. The software may be a killer but rather for my musical inspiration. I just hope Apple keeps off that elitist bandwagon where a lot of hot air is blown...

edit: re-reading your post, I just realise you may have meant Apple is working on an app that could be a killer for Protools (?) If so, go Apple!

That's exactly what I meant :) . If you google for: apple logic multitouch, you'll find a lot of articles mentioning these rumors...

I hate pro tools for the same reasons - it's the UI that bothers me. Digidesign should really look up to Firefox's or Logic's settings. I haven't finished a single project in pro tools, I'm just discovering Logic and I've already done a couple of tunes.

Anyway, I'm just in decision of buying Logic Pro (currently using Express), and don't know if I should buy the Educational version or the retail one. I see people on this forum already generously offering me the help to get to the EDU version (I love this community). Thanks guys.

Back on track does this work or not? I dont have OSX installed to test....

-Thanx

Here's my experiance, I download the program and crack, It installed and everything, I went to record and as soon as I press the button it closed the program. So I decided to buy the program.