Widescreen Support

8 posts in this topic

I installed Jas 10.4.8 on my p965 board with e3400, and everything is working perfect, apart from widescreen support, ive tryed many different drivers and none has givn me the choice to choose widescreen my screen rez is 1400x900, ive tryed rez switchers and it dosnt work ive tryed the <key>Graphics mode</key> thing and nothing works my card is a *His IceQ* ATI 1650, ple neone with ne ideas please help me, it driving me crazy to have to use a 4:3 res,

Many Thanks

Thnk you for your return post, i tested each driver using a fresh install then using drivers like natitX1600.installer and the universal 1 from neoplitis (not sure it if spelt correct) and the one included on the Jas DVD, all those drivers work fine for 4:3 but will not give me widescreen. Ive searched 2 days stright trying to find a fix with no luck. Im willing to try anything

Thanks

Come on guys give me a helping hand, i have a syncmaster 940bw monitor connected on the DVI port with a VGA converter on it.

I have a SyncMaster 940BW and SyncMaster 941BW connected, and both worked with 1440x900 on my ATI X800 with Callisto (though only one at a time with that card) and on my nVidia 7600GT with Natit (I bought this card so I could use the dual setup). I'm also using JaS 10.4.8 like you are. May I ask why you're using a DVI to VGA adapter to connect a DVI port to a display that has a DVI in port? lol. Try connecting it without the adapter and see if it works.