Tiger won't mount the leopard disk image

Samohtas

5 posts in this topic

I am not able to mount the leopard disk image I got through TPB.

An error saying "codec overrun" occurs while verifying it :/

I have tried reparing it in Disk Utility, but I only get this message:

Verifiser og reparer disken «Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard 9A466.dmg» (Verifying and reparing the disk "Mac....")

Mounting volume... Error opening partition device : Permission denied

Failed to startup volume : Permission denied

FAILED

Attempting to correct errors... Error opening partition device : Permission denied

FAILED

Failed to startup volume : Permission denied

Volume is corrupt. You should run chkdsk. (What is this? How do I run chkdsk, as it is a Windows program?)

Feil: Den underliggende oppgaven rapporterte en feil ved avslutning (Error: The underlying task reported an error when finishing)

I have also gotten Azureus to re-check the entire image, without any luck :/

Are there anyone on this forum who is able to help me, i would really appreciate it :)

Thanks in advance :wacko:

Yeah, I have tried that. It just brings up another new error. The message I got will roughly translate into "no activateable filesystems/no filesystems to activate".

I read a bit about this error, and it seems that I have to redownload Leopard. Or is this something I can fix, as downloading leopard took a lot of time :/

Yeah, I have tried that. It just brings up another new error. The message I got will roughly translate into "no activateable filesystems/no filesystems to activate".

I read a bit about this error, and it seems that I have to redownload Leopard. Or is this something I can fix, as downloading leopard took a lot of time :/

Ouch that hurts you got a corrup image, delete it and just wait it should be there with in the next couple of days,