LF Macbook have laptop to trade

icyhandlz

5 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

I have a hp laptop i purchased in february, and am looking to trade it for a macbook, seeing if anyone is interested in a trade or if anyone would just like to buy my this laptop. specs are here

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/generic...=reg_R1002_USEN

If anyone is interested obviously i would add some cash depending on specs and condition of the macbook, and looking for about 650-700 for the laptop just straight cash, its in MINT condition.

Hit me up smoothpimp@gmail.com or for faster response icyhandlz@tmail.com that goes right to the phone.

Thanks for looking guys

Brandon Plemon

Hey guys,

I have a hp laptop i purchased in february, and am looking to trade it for a macbook, seeing if anyone is interested in a trade or if anyone would just like to buy my this laptop. specs are here

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/generic...=reg_R1002_USEN

If anyone is interested obviously i would add some cash depending on specs and condition of the macbook, and looking for about 650-700 for the laptop just straight cash, its in MINT condition.

Hit me up smoothpimp@gmail.com or for faster response icyhandlz@tmail.com that goes right to the phone.

Thanks for looking guys

Brandon Plemon

Sorry guy, but I really don't think anybody is going to trade or want an HP notebook for a Macbook. That's really just retarded. Your best bet would be to use eBay's PC Selling service, and get as much as you can for it off there.

I was gonna use ebay as my second option, as for your opinion this being retarded, 1. thanks for being a {censored}, 2. i realize this isnt the best option to do, but figured maybe someone needed/wanted a pc (y they would need or want one, your guess is as good as mine) but sometimes ppl dont always think alike. So i guess the old saying if you dont have nothing nice to say dont say nothing at all fits nicely here. If i wanted opinions i would have put it in the appropriate area in the forum.

Thanks anyways

boomer

I was gonna use ebay as my second option, as for your opinion this being retarded, 1. thanks for being a {censored}, 2. i realize this isnt the best option to do, but figured maybe someone needed/wanted a pc (y they would need or want one, your guess is as good as mine) but sometimes ppl dont always think alike. So i guess the old saying if you dont have nothing nice to say dont say nothing at all fits nicely here. If i wanted opinions i would have put it in the appropriate area in the forum.

Thanks anyways

boomer

I wasn't being a {censored}. I was simply telling you I don't know of anybody who would take an HP notebook for a Macbook. Anybody who bought a Macbook is most likely going to want to keep it and use OS X and not use an HP notebook with most likely Windows. I was trying to help you out. Damn. You're not going to get a Macbook for an HP notebook. If you use eBay's method, you could probably get about 600-700 for it, and that's closer to a Macbook than not at all. Or you could keep your Macbook and get a Mac Mini.

Chill the hell out next time, all I was doing was trying to help you.

^

Agreed with his points.

Anybody willing to trade a Macbook for that would need a reality check. Sorry, you're gonna have to save up like everyone else.