Leopard on a Macbook Pro

Michael G

6 posts in this topic

Hellow Everyone,

I just downloaded the Leopard image .dmg file. Now I want to install it on my Macbook Pro. How can I do this? I am a complete noob in this matter so please tell me in languages I can understand....

I have an external harddisk, but do I need to remove all files from it and the repartion it to mac? And what do I need to do with the .dmg file? Put it on the Macbook or the external HDD ?

Thanks!

Michael

PS : I don't have a DL Burner so I need to install it on a normal way.... Can I delete some files and make a single layered DVD ?

Hellow Everyone,

I just downloaded the Leopard image .dmg file. Now I want to install it on my Macbook Pro. How can I do this? I am a complete noob in this matter so please tell me in languages I can understand....

I have an external harddisk, but do I need to remove all files from it and the repartion it to mac? And what do I need to do with the .dmg file? Put it on the Macbook or the external HDD ?

Thanks!

Michael

PS : I don't have a DL Burner so I need to install it on a normal way.... Can I delete some files and make a single layered DVD ?

i thought macbook pro's have DL burners??

Hellow Everyone,

Thanks!

Michael

I suggest you read these forums and research - rather than asking someone to spoon feed it to you. It's good to educate yourself on these matters.