Links for the weekend: June 17th - 18th

Sabr

9 posts in this topic

Start your weekend off with a visit to Apple's recently redesigned website and tell us what you think. If you have a lot of free time on your hands, make sure to watch the 1 hour and 30 minute Apple WWDC 2007 Keynote. If you don't have time to sit through the whole presentation, read about it on InsanelyMac's WWDC Roundup. Next on the list - full specifications and details of Apple's iPhone, which is going to be released on June 29th, have been published.

If you're a fan of optical illusions, this one will have you confused until you see the proper way it should be viewed! Was Steve Jobs right to stop the trend of releasing a new abstract Apple wallpaper with each OS X release? Either way, this is for everyone who found themselves liking the new default Leopard wallpaper! If you're someone who likes to theme your Mac, why not try out Liger - the ShapeShifter guiKit to replicate Leopard's theme.

And be sure to check out aprilfools1993 fantastic Mac mini in a PC case mod! Last but not least, sev7en has done a brilliant job on creating an extremely in-depth guide for installing and configuring OS X on a Sony Vaio UX UMPC.

That's it for now - have a nice weekend,

- Sabr. :rolleyes:

Hey guys I was checking the grass background posted in here from flickr and I came across this wallpaper based on time machine that I haven't seen before. But I can't get the full size image download and can't email the owner either since I dont have a flickr account and not planning to do one either. So I was wondering if any of you know where I could get that image full size. If you do please let me know, thanks :)

Rofl. Its hilarious how most of us see WTF first. :thumbsup_anim:

Yeah - I'd be interested to see if someone who didn't have any knowledge of the phrase "wtf" would see it as "the" instead. :)

- Sb.