Leopard Subliminal Messaging

apowerr

4 posts in this topic

In all the Leopard demos, they are taking place (or appear to be) on a MacBook. I think Apple did this on purpose, to show that dispite the over-the-top GUI, lesser hardware (primarily video cards) can run Leopard.

Yeah, I noticed that too. That was my biggest fear, that the Leopards interface would be sluggish as in Tiger (slow performance when scrolling in Safari). Safari seems to bring some of that GUI responsiveness to Tiger, it feels much smoother now :D

Or they manually edited the video to make it look as if Leopard is running on a Macbook.

By the way, has anyone noticed that Apple is reducing the usage to the term "Mac OS X"? It simply refers to the operating system as "Leopard". Maybe they are trying a slow transition away from names composed of stuff that are hard to pronounce?

Or they manually edited the video to make it look as if Leopard is running on a Macbook.

By the way, has anyone noticed that Apple is reducing the usage to the term "Mac OS X"? It simply refers to the operating system as "Leopard". Maybe they are trying a slow transition away from names composed of stuff that are hard to pronounce?

I noticed that as well. They didnt call it "O-S Ten Leopard", they just said "Leopard". I'd say thats a welcome change, you never have to say Windows NT 6, you just say "Vista"