Supporting an open development project.

Guest BuildSmart

4 posts in this topic

Guest BuildSmart

I have made several attempts to create a topic of discussion regarding kernel development.

I went as far as having the topic modeated/censored to prevent people from dirtying up the thread with posts that are not conducive to the concept of open development or contribute in a meaningful or useful way and provide no real substance related to the topic other than the attempt to spread lies and flame users.

The abuse the moderators have been subject to by these individuals was so overwhelming that they couldn't keep up with their childish antics and have locked the topic.

If these individuals don't want to positively contribute to an open kernel project, why do they have to spoil it for anyone else?

I am examining alternative options to create a forum where an open kernel project can be discussed without harrassments to the user or the project by moderating/censoring the posts and remove any material that is not conducive to an open kernel project because posting lies and flaming users only shows how childish these individuals can be and doesn't contribute to the advancement of the kernel project or the community in general.

If you are interested in an open kernel development project then please post favorably, if you are not interested then please skip this thread and stop wasting resources,

Yes, this can be done at InsanelyMac, but only if everyone plays nicely with each other and doesn't start acting like two year olds after someone knocked over their lego tower. Everyone needs to work together! ;)

Guest BuildSmart
Yes, this can be done at InsanelyMac, but only if everyone plays nicely with each other and doesn't start acting like two year after someone knocked over their lego tower. Everyone needs to work together! ;)

Good response, thank you.