Windows Crash with Apple Wallpaper

Rmix

8 posts in this topic

I was fixing one of my PC's and I had the Windows XP Pro wallpaper. I went online an found and Apple Wallpaper. After I change the Display, and press ok. And all of a sudden Windows Explorer was crash you want to Send the Error to Microsoft screen. :o:P . I seem Microsoft doesn't want Apple even in his Wallpaper.

Thats sucks, what hardware are you using and do you have all your drivers updated? Thats the great thing about a Mac, all drivers and support comes straight from Apple.. Rather than ( for Example ) Dell, ATI, Intel and other companies.

I was fixing one of my PC's and I had the Windows XP Pro wallpaper. I went online an found and Apple Wallpaper. After I change the Display, and press ok. And all of a sudden Windows Explorer was crash you want to Send the Error to Microsoft screen. :):hysterical: . I seem Microsoft doesn't want Apple even in his Wallpaper.

I am not a Windows fan, on the contrary. But what happened to you can only be a coincidence :)

• 3 weeks later...
Obviously, Ms doesn't like Apple.

No no no, you can put Apple related images as the wallpaper in XP, so obivously it's something built into the wallpaper! You know how Apple can be about people trying to imitate the Aqua interface. D=