D5 Steve Jobs and Bill Gates Together

10 posts in this topic

I found that Steve Jobs came across as a lot more charismatic than Bill Gates, and that is not because I prefer Macs and OS X.

Either ways though...both of them were putting on a 'happily ever after' act there, it was rather obvious....

Did anyone else notice Steve Jobs and Bill Gates had their legs crossed in the opposite directions?

Did anyone else notice Steve Jobs and Bill Gates had their legs crossed in the opposite directions?

Both of them switched positions multiple times throughout the interview. I personally believe the Steve and Bill are getting along ok now. They're too old to stay grumpy at each other now. Steve's realised that he can't change what happened in the past and so he's forgotten about it. :o

At least, that's how I see it. Or I'm just rubbish at reading body language... :P

- Sb.

I found that Steve Jobs came across as a lot more charismatic than Bill Gates, and that is not because I prefer Macs and OS X.

He is way more charismatic than Gates. Apple presentations (Macworld, WWDC) are actually really fun to watch.