OPEN GL!

smd8803

6 posts in this topic

Hi i finally got os x installed 10.4.8 and everything seems to work great except, when i try to open a program like after effects i get an open gl error and it closes. so open gl is not installed im guessing or its not being initialized somehow. the graphics card im on is a 8800gtx, and im runnin it at 1280x1026 and no lines or problems just the open gl. does any one know any way to fix this opengl? thanks

Hi i finally got os x installed 10.4.8 and everything seems to work great except, when i try to open a program like after effects i get an open gl error and it closes. so open gl is not installed im guessing or its not being initialized somehow. the graphics card im on is a 8800gtx, and im runnin it at 1280x1026 and no lines or problems just the open gl. does any one know any way to fix this opengl? thanks

Sorry, haven't been seasoned in OpenGL in Mac OSX. I can ask, though, is Core Image and Quartz Extreme supported? Check that in the System Profiler (Blue apple, About This Mac, More Info, and Graphics/Display).

Sorry, haven't been seasoned in OpenGL in Mac OSX. I can ask, though, is Core Image and Quartz Extreme supported? Check that in the System Profiler (Blue apple, About This Mac, More Info, and Graphics/Display).

Nope it says not supported..