Radio Remote

SteveStar

2 posts in this topic

Hey

I bought an iPod Radio Remote and I just want to say: DON'T BUY IT.

The perception is poor (or how do I say this), the wires from the remote to you iPod are too long (and that's realy annoying. And you get a stupid small earphones set with it, for those who have a shirt. But they don't include a normal earphones set.

I also put this topic in the Apple forums but they removed it :D .

I'm not anti Apple, far from it but I just want to share this so potential buyers will think twice.

SteveStar

• 1 month later...
The perception is poor (or how do I say this), the wires from the remote to you iPod are too long (and that's realy annoying. And you get a stupid small earphones set with it, for those who have a shirt. But they don't include a normal earphones set.

I think you mean "reception"? Anyway I find it OK. The reception is OK when the headphone/radio remote cable is extended ie when you're standing up. Once I sit down, reception goes to hell. The Radio Remote's cable is fairly long and since I use my own headphones with it, which also has a very long cable, I end up in a cable-tangle disaster. There is a feature of the Radio Remote that I like very much, you can use it to control volume & track selection of your Ipod.