Do we have any ways for checking CPU's temperature & CPU FAN speed status?

15 posts in this topic

I haven't found any that worked on mine (P4 on Intel 915P) or on my boyfriend's (C2D on Intel P965G). I've seen a few people posting temps, but I wonder if that's just a hardware thermometer on their case and not the software based one.

I haven't found any that worked on mine (P4 on Intel 915P) or on my boyfriend's (C2D on Intel P965G). I've seen a few people posting temps, but I wonder if that's just a hardware thermometer on their case and not the software based one.

OOPS, don't tell me that U are a girl! :thumbsup_anim:

So, the bad news is we don't have any ways to check that functions? :thumbsup_anim:

OOPS, don't tell me that U are a girl! :hysterical:

So, the bad news is we don't have any ways to check that functions? :D

Why's that so funny? lol. Most people can normally figure it out from the name :P

Why's that so funny? lol. Most people can normally figure it out from the name :P

Sorry, it's not really funny! :D

Because I don't think the girls care much about computer, they have hundred more important things to do like shopping, loving...

U should be a special girl! :hysterical:

Don't worry about it, that tool doesn't accurately display the temperatures for the Core line anyhow.

If I took that tool at face value, my CPU's run at 60 + degrees at idle.

They obviously don't, so this tool isn't terribly useful for Hackint0shes.

anybody?

Not that I know of. And if they DID, why would they code some piece of software to work on anything BUT Apple's line of computers (Core Duo, Core Duo 2, etc...)? Looks like you're better of going with a hardware readout on the front of your case. They make some really pretty ones! Unless you've got a laptop then, of course, you're out of luck.