Powermac G4 Chassi

7 posts in this topic

I really need a Powermac G4 chassi!!! Completely gutted with nothing extra! (if there is something in it, fan etc., I wont pay extra but will gladly accept!)

Will pay $100 for chassi and shipping!

DESPERATE NEED!

Thanks,

-Mac Griffiths

:P

I really need a Powermac G4 chassi!!! Completely gutted with nothing extra! (if there is something in it, fan etc., I wont pay extra but will gladly accept!)

DESPERATE NEED!

Thanks,

-Mac Griffiths

:censored2:

Well you'll be waiting a Looooooong time, there never was a blue and white G4....

I've got a 400MHz Graphite case for you. PM Me! I don't have a lot of posts here obviously (major lurker), but I'll send you my eBay stats...

Greg

DESPERATE NEED!

Thanks,

-Mac Griffiths

:)

I don't have a graphite G4 case, but I do have a spare Quicksilver case with the side and top panels, and the handles of a Sawtooth case. lol. It looks kind of like this one, but the handles are ribbed instead of smooth, the sides are sanded clear (but still have the grey apple), and the top is a bit darker. PM me if you are interested.

Well you'll be waiting a Looooooong time, there never was a blue and white G4....

)

G4 or G3, whichever one was the blue and white one! (someone is feeling a little nitpicky :whistle: )

Either way, I will pay a c-note for chassi and shipping to san antonio, tx.

Thanks,

-Mac Griffiths

:(

G4 or G3, whichever one was the blue and white one!

The G3 was the blue and white one, but a lot of people think the G4 is also blue and white even though it's dark grey and light grey:

pmg3bw.jpgapple-powermac-g4.jpg