10.4.8 + ASUS X1600 Pro + Natit_Uni_1.0.pkg, How to Support 1440x900?

hanyang

13 posts in this topic

Hi. Today i bougth a wide 19'' LCD and i found out that i have the same problem. In the "displays" menu is full of resolutions but 1440x900 is not there. The method with the com.apple.Boot.plist does'n work for me :( . Any other solutions? The video is SAPPHIRE X 1600XT

Thanks

it's hooked with analog via converter. The card has two digital outputs. The card is recognised i think. Before instaling Natit_Uni_1.0.pkg there was no "Display: Status: not connected" in system profiler. I'm using JaS 10.4.8 intel only sse3 i think was called.

post-82078-1178495901_thumb.gif

Weird. I have more experience with NVIDIA cards, so I may not have the answers you need. But, are you sure you successfully changed the com.apple.Boot.plist file? That usually works, Maybe it's the digital->analog converter. Your computer doesn't seem to recognize the monitor model... Try another adapter.

:) i had to change the output of the videocard. I think the monitor was attached to the secondary output. Now on the other one everything is how it should be :( Even the model of the monitor is correct :P

I tested the solution proposed but nothing changed. I think my graphic card is not detected but i would like to check it. Where can find this information in Mac?

Second point, if I'm right, is it possible to install some driver for intel graphic 945 GM because it's my graphic card?? Perhaps when i'll install this I could have a 1440x900 resolution??

Thanks,

Guillaume