Illustrator CS3 Splash replacement

Retro_X

5 posts in this topic

Evening guys!

Since the somewhat, non-creative approach to some of the CS3 apps (icons, splash designs) I thought I'd create new splash screens for the entire CS3 suite. So far I've created one for Illustrator CS3 since it's the only one I've found the splash graphic for. If you guys have any ideas on how to replace the rest, please let me know!

ai_cs3.png

[ Download Here ]

Evening guys!

Since the somewhat, non-creative approach to some of the CS3 apps (icons, splash designs) I thought I'd create new splash screens for the entire CS3 suite. So far I've created one for Illustrator CS3 since it's the only one I've found the splash graphic for. If you guys have any ideas on how to replace the rest, please let me know!

ai_cs3.png

[ Download Here ]

I'd imagine you could find most of them under "Show Package Contents -> Mac OS -> Resources"

• 4 weeks later...
Evening guys!

ai_cs3.png

[ Download Here ]

Thats really impressive :)