Are you a false Christian?

28 posts in this topic

Again, I have no problems with questions such as "what would a true Christian, who understands Jesus' teachings to the fullest extent do if it were his part to lead?", or "Would a true Christian, who behaves according to Jesus' ethics, condone this or that?".

Or if you took the jesus character, stripped him of all his alleged divine attributes, leaving only the man and his teachings, then again the question would make sense: if you make (temporary) abstraction of what doesn't makes him a mere human, I don't have a problem with that.

But I still say asking "What would jesus do as the us president?", which is nothing less then "What would god do as the us president?", is nonsense as is. It's not fair to poor mortals who don't have omniscience, etc; and it's not up to scale to what deities are.

Right now, I'm going to sleep. I think that's what Jesus would do. :(

G'night.

[P.S.: If our actions and decisions are already determined in the mind of an omniscient deity, it matters not whether we humans have this omniscience or not: the question of free-will under these premises has been debated for centuries before us, and will continue for centuries on.

P.P.S.: btw, what's "being jesusy"?]

Well I think it's totally make sens because Jesus is not a god! there is god only god! Jesus had his doubt (god why did you leave me - or some thing like that, I don't know the bible in english) and tentation (in the desert). If he wanted he could say f#@& all this I am going to Miami Beach having fun. If he did what he did it's not because he was a muppet of god but because he wanted it.

Now it's what I believe. But even if you believe some thing different it's just a game of mind.