NO "Top Secrets"

t3mur

57 posts in this topic

On another way, what sould be amazing is the famous yellow box project from Apple aka Cocoa on Windows.

I see Steve at WWDC saying just as for the universal binaries: "just check the box and your application will run on windows too".

If that exists, the only reason for "developping the Yellow Box all that time long without delivering anything" I see is "Apple has an unlimited amount of developing capacities and waste wherever they can" :poster_oops:

What would be pretty impressive, is if the big top secret feature of Leopard is a new application (with the install of Windows) that can mimic a Windows environment and allow Windows-only applications the ability to run emulated (natively with Intel Processors) in Leopard.

There is a thread here (somewhere) where this is mentioned as being a good possibility. While I understand that a lot of people would want such a feature, I don't see the need for it (other than to increase PC to Mac conversions) which would be great for market gains. Why would anyone want to buy a Mac and then take a step BACKWARDS by using a inferior OS like windows? :) It would be like buying a Lincoln, putting a bicycle in its trunk, and then every so often riding the bike instead of the Lincoln. Maybe some people miss having their computers crash and getting spyware and viruses :rolleyes::whistle:

Guest Ramm

I want it to include a virus that works with Windows Vista.

EDIT - Let me clear that up:

A virus for windows Vista that is included with OS X.5

A virus for windows Vista that is included with OS X.5

You want 10.5 to come with a virus that works on vista?

I thought vista was a virus... oh wait, that's right, vista technically isn't a virus because viruses don’t take 5 years to be developed, and then still have major bugs :(

You want 10.5 to come with a virus that works on vista?

I thought vista was a virus... oh wait, that's right, vista technically isn't a virus because viruses don’t take 5 years to be developed, and then still have major bugs :hysterical:

You didn't mention that they also have a customer support for it...Kinda strange wrold we live in. :wacko: