DAEMON Tools 4.00

domino

5 posts in this topic

Description: DAEMON Tools is a virtual cd/dvd-rom emulator. It is able to emulate nearly all known copy protections on the market today. This version has an option to install client-side software applications (DAEMON Tools Searchbar and Save Now) that deliver a limited number of behaviorally targeted and contextually relevant coupons, ads and comparative shopping results directly to consumers desktops - without compromising the privacy, security or smooth functioning of peoples computers! No URL hijacking or redirects! In order to support FREE distribution of DAEMON Tools we highly encourage you at least to try out this optional software! (you can remove it anytime later when you wish: via Control Panel-> Add/Remove Programs)

Size: 1380 KB

Download: Version 4

Please move if this doesn't belong in this forum

I'm still on Linux. But...

You had no option to not install it or did you momentarily disable NOD before installing it?

Sorry I wasn't clear enough :(

I had the option not to install the adware,I chose to install it.And disabled nod32 to do so.Once I enabled nod32 it picked right up on it and killed the adware.Daemon Tools still works the same with our without the adware :P

I was only going to keep the other software on there long enough to give them afew clicks,Just some ad money lol

( I don't think I said ad or adware enough in this post :) )