FS: Intel D945GNT based system

errandwolfe

6 posts in this topic

Sorry folks, this has long since been sold.

READ CAREFULLY!

This is not a FULL system, what this is is an Intel D945GNT motherboard and a Pentium 4 2.66 GHz CPU.

The motherboard has the following:

Onboard LAN (working, Realtek 8139 based)

Onboard Video (GMA 950 - Full QE/CI support)

Sigmatel 9220 Sound (working)

You can also add an Orion ADD-2 card to the system for dual video output (mirrored and spanning).

The CPU is a Pentium 4 805 Dual Core CPU running at 2.66 GHz.

You will need:

Case, Memory, Hard Drive, CD/DVD Drive

I have been running this system from 10.4.1 to 10.4.8 with barely a lick of trouble. This is a great system that is fantastic for someone just starting out with a hackintosh as very little tweaking is needed. Both SATA and IDE work "out of the box". The only reason I am getting rid of this is I just got an amazing deal on a 975 Bad Axe board.

I am not putting down a price as I thought I would just take offers. I can not truly sell the board until my new hardware arrives this weekend, so if you need this rush, sorry you will need to look elsewhere.

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY HERE IF INTERESTED

Simply, PM me if you have any questions or would like to make an offer.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm kinda new at figuring out PC specs, but very interested new starting a project like this. When it was all together and running, did you do any benchmarking, such as, Geekbench.

Since I do alot of DVD encoding and Adobe CS2 work, would this be an ideal build machine?

Thanks for your patience.

• 2 months later...