Fix for Flash

karosa

14 posts in this topic

Basically what you do is delete System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Resources/GLRasterARGB8888D32.bundle Just back it up beforehand.. Should fix the flash problems.

** EDIT **

Though it will kill Quicktime, Change color depth to Thousands if you want quicktime, or copy the file back and lose flash.

Certainly open for suggestions on the matter

Attached image shows where Flash cr*ps out in OpenGL Profiler

post-310-1131556547_thumb.jpg

Basically what you do is delete System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Resources/GLRasterARGB8888D32.bundle Just back it up beforehand.. Should fix the flash problems.

Works great!!!

THX :(

I see what you mean actually.. I had my color depth set to 16bits (Thousands) so It didn't do that

Temporary fix is either switch to Thousands or take GLRasterARGB8888D16 and duplicate it,

rename the duplicate to GLRasterARGB8888D32 open the bundle (Show package contents) and rename the file inside as well.

to end with D32.. I don't know if that'd make QT use 16bit color if the driver itself is in 32bit.. but it's a way to have flash and QT as well. Someone needs to either fix GLRaster or the flash plugin or rig the plugin to use the 16bit version or something.