PCI cards

bealexis

3 posts in this topic

Hi there,

I've been following this project and I would like to thank everybody that is involve... You've been a great help in finding solutions to many configuration problems (sound, dvd rom...).

My question is:

Is there any way to patch a kext so that it recognize the PCI cards in the computer?

I am a musician and I would like to use my Delta 1010 but had no results yet.

Thanks a lot and keep up the good work!!

Custum built computer w/ core2duo E6400 Asus P5B running osx 10.4.6 (because no other would work flawlessly!)

• 11 months later...
Hi there,

I've been following this project and I would like to thank everybody that is involve... You've been a great help in finding solutions to many configuration problems (sound, dvd rom...).

My question is:

Is there any way to patch a kext so that it recognize the PCI cards in the computer?

Custum built computer w/ core2duo E6400 Asus P5B running osx 10.4.6 (because no other would work flawlessly!)

hi,

you should try this one: http://forum.insanelymac.com/index.php?sho...mp;#entry592124

good luck!

• 2 years later...
Hi there,

My question is:

Hi there I found that using http://www.audio-evolution.com/drivers/ the envy24 driver it works fine, i get output and input but only on the first 2 channels