how to uninstall

Flying Buddha

5 posts in this topic

Hi guys - please help. I installed the Natit universal package, but when it rebooted I can't see anything. How and from where can I uninstall this package now that I can't get into OSX?

Hi Mattman,

had a hellava job trying to uninstall the nati until I remembered what you have to do in Linux.

So as your computer boots press F8(thats after all the BIOS stuff of course), at the command promt type '-s' and enter

OS X will now boot is single user mode (thats command line)

follow the instructions to mount and check the volume (can't remember off the top of my head, something like '/sbin/mount' etc

when this has finished type 'sh ./uninstallscript' Press enter, and hey presso the uninstaller should run and your back to square one.

P.S Don't type the '

Jakey39

Dude, you rock! Thnk you so much!!

Hi Mattman,

had a hellava job trying to uninstall the nati until I remembered what you have to do in Linux.

So as your computer boots press F8(thats after all the BIOS stuff of course), at the command promt type '-s' and enter

OS X will now boot is single user mode (thats command line)

follow the instructions to mount and check the volume (can't remember off the top of my head, something like '/sbin/mount' etc

when this has finished type 'sh ./uninstallscript' Press enter, and hey presso the uninstaller should run and your back to square one.

P.S Don't type the '

Jakey39

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Unfortunately, in my case it`s not that simle. I don`t have the permisson.

The installer suggest:

If there is an error with "prmissions" play with

chown -R root:wheel /uninstallscript

and so on!

Could someone please explain that to a noob like me...