Dell G3 3779 Hackintosh

Stu Parker

3 posts in this topic

Good Morning All

I am sort of new to the Hackintosh scene.  I did a Hackintosh years ago on an old Toshiba laptop that I no longer have.  I have another laptop laying around that I want to tinker with.  It's a Dell G3 3779 that I was using for gaming but since I got a new PC I figured I can use this as a Hackintosh.  The last time I did a Hackintosh I remember using Clover or Klover.  I haven't the foggiest idea where to start since it's been so long.  Was hoping someone can point me in the right direction to get started.  Let me know if you need the specs of my laptop and I'll be happy to give you the information

First, you have to add a signature

Second, it will be good if you started Clover on the laptop and created preboot.log by pressing F2 in Clover GUI.

The preboot.log will contain much more information about the hardware then you can compose.

Where to start? Create a bootable flash stick with EFI folder containing Clover. For example https://www.insanelymac.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=403435&key=e996ef331c543520e64d5489178a0db3

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...