VooDooI2C & VoodooI2CHID

SavageAUS

1 post in this topic

I recently had troubles with the above mentioned Kexts and has asked here on the forums for help then I went to the VooDooI2C GitHub for support due to the latest kext update breaking my touchpad from working.

Yes I am running Ventura beta but I don’t think I deserved the disrespect I received.

I received an email in reply to my issue on GitHub.

I am closing this as:

No logs attached

Ventura is not supported (as well as all beta versions of macOS)

Ok fair enough, but why not ask for logs? But that’s not the kicker, this is.

You have been blocked from the VoodooI2C organization

A maintainer of the @VoodooI2C organization has blocked you because of a recent post. For more information please see the community guidelines.

Like seriously, block me? I’d be happy to install a non beta version and test the latest update but I didn’t see it as a requirement.

So to date I have 2 issues on 2 different laptops.

Laptop 1. I7-9750H - very slow tracking speed.

Laptop 2. I5-10210U - latest update makes trackpad not work.

I am happy to provide logs, ioreg, config.plist, what ever is required to resolve these issues because it will surely help someone else out at the same time.

If any VoodooI2C devs read this, I’m not having a go at you just amazed at the treatment I received for a raising an issue that didn’t meet your very strict guidelines. Perhaps instead of closing the issue which is not resolved it could have been followed up better with a hey, sorry we cannot help you unless you provide us with x y z.

If anyone else reads this and would like to help I would muchly appreciate it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk