Bluetoolfixup / Bluetooth issue

mengshi

4 posts in this topic

System: T480s with BCM94352z (This one is a Lenovo branded unit with E key which I then cut a slot to make A+E).

Works with 2.6.6. AirPods Pro works etc.

My only issue that is that I cannot toggle ON the Bluetooth if I toggle it OFF. Requires a reboot. Sleep and wake does not toggle it back on but if it is always on, sleep wake is not an issue.

Can this be fixed?

Edited by mengshi
correction

I have the same issue with the identical Bluetooth chipset.  Also, Bluetooth only connects before the first time my laptop goes to sleep.  After first wake, BT connection requires a reboot because BT chip is not discoverable even when open in system preferences.

Edited by mnfesq

11 hours ago, mengshi said:

System: T480s with BCM94352z (This one is a Lenovo branded unit with E key which I then cut a slot to make A+E).

Works with 2.6.6. AirPods Pro works etc.

My only issue that is that I cannot toggle ON the Bluetooth if I toggle it OFF. Requires a reboot. Sleep and wake does not toggle it back on but if it is always on, sleep wake is not an issue.

Can this be fixed?

I noticed that, in Hackintool->System->Peripherals, the BT device does not show up after wake from sleep and System Information->Bluetooth shows the device as  Discoverable:Off.  How about you?

21 minutes ago, mnfesq said:

I noticed that, in Hackintool->System->Peripherals, the BT device does not show up after wake from sleep and System Information->Bluetooth shows the device as  Discoverable:Off.  How about you?

I am not seeing this. Under Hackintool, my BT is defined as a USB item. It is staying on after sleep-wake cycle.