Can't install Ventura 13.1-22C65 on ivy bridge

DMhackintosh

15 posts in this topic

I had success with Ventura 13.0.1 (22A400) on an LGA 1155 Intel Core i5 3470.
I installed AAAMouSSE.kext / CryptexFixup.kext / NoAVXFSCompressionTypeZlib.kext.
and args : -amd_no_dgpu_accel -crypt_force_avx -v keepsyms=1 amfi_get_out_of_my_way=1 ipc_control_port_options=0 alcid=1 watchdog=0 agdpmod=pikera dk.e1000=0 e1000=0
and patch with opencore legacy patcher 0.5.2

But when I install the Ventura 13.1-22C65 I am not successful. It was only half successful, I was able to format the drive and install it, but after a while it would boot loop.
I installed the same kext and args as Ventura 13.0.1 but no luck. Anyone know how to fix this? would be very grateful

try without it. I am running no cryptexfixups and the bootlegs --- On Ventura 13.1 

Core i5 7300HQ -- Acer Nitro 5 

I ran into a no boot situation on install. It hung and froze.  It should not have done this.

So I updated to latest OpenCore Mod 0.8.7 and reinstalled and it worked out fine.

Just updated to 13.1.

Not positive on Ivy Bridge 

Edited by makk
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, makk said:

try without it. I am running no cryptexfixups and the bootlegs --- On Ventura 13.1 

I ran into a no boot situation on install. It hung and froze.  It should not have done this.

So I updated to latest OpenCore Mod 0.8.7 and reinstalled and it worked out fine.

Just updated to 13.1.

But you have i5 7300HQ. You need no OCLP.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

20 hours ago, makk said:

Just updated to 13.1.

I'll try it out, thank you very much

• Thanks 1

I was able to Boot USB to install Ventura 3.1.
Until the step where it enters the screen setup page, but it cannot boot screen setup.
It always bootloop Error cc_fips_test , but I was able to install Ventura 13.0.1 and it was done with OCLP.
Do I need to include any additional args?

1266413119_Ventura1.jpg

840390806_Ventura2.jpg

• 1 month later...