Wake Issue - Broadwell Laptop restart after wake

lubeats

8 posts in this topic

Hi everyone I have this problem since I installed OpenCore in my broadwell laptop years ago. Before I was using Clover with macOS Mojave and everything was perfect even the functions sleep/wake. I currently i have the problem when I put my laptop to sleep it goes without problem but if I pressing a key to wake up system it restart inmediatedly. I have had this problem for 2 years although I remember it, I ignored it without giving it much importance. Now I need to solve this problem, can someone help me? I have attached my EFI folder and the ioreg file

Specs:

Core i7-5500U

macOS Monterey 12.6

OpenCore 0.8.5

EFI.zip MacBook Pro.ioreg

Edited by lubeats

Because I forgot how to make a perfect installer from zero and I don't know how to implement to the latest macOS. There is not a guide similar Dortania web for use Clover.

@Slice In your opinion, what do you think is better to use for Hackintosh Clover or OpenCore? In my case, I learned OpenCore in 2 hours just by reading the Dortania Guide, and with Clover, it took me many, many times to get a bit of skill to build a good Hackintosh. After starting with OpenCore I started to forget my knowledge of Clover.

On 10/17/2022 at 9:32 PM, lubeats said:

@Slice In your opinion, what do you think is better to use for Hackintosh Clover or OpenCore? In my case, I learned OpenCore in 2 hours just by reading the Dortania Guide, and with Clover, it took me many, many times to get a bit of skill to build a good Hackintosh. After starting with OpenCore I started to forget my knowledge of Clover.

On 10/17/2022 at 9:32 AM, Slice said:

Mostly Dortania guide is applicable to Clover too. There are guides on our forum. There is WiKi on Clover github site.

There is the forum to ask a question.

At your will.