Kernelspace errors when I try to boot up macOS from OpenCore on a Fujitsu Lifebook E549 in order to install it.

cherries

10 posts in this topic

Hello!

I'm a newbie to Hackintoshing, so I decided to use the OpenCore starter guide. After being done with configurating everything (adding base files, like kexts and ACPI files, generating SMBIOS, and so on...), I booted up my USB, went to the picker, choose the 2nd option (that boots to macOS, the first option is Windows). However, after selecting macOS, it suddenly puts out a lotttt of errors, as seen in the logs (logs files below, 0902 till 1126 are the logs for RELEASE version, the rest is on DEBUG).

Either way, I have Imgur galleries about my specs, and other related things, so here they are:

Specs: https://imgur.com/a/adWHgL8

Kexts/ACPI/Drivers/Tools folders: https://imgur.com/a/zx5kube

I also have my config.plist in the files, so if you want to, go check it out for me! (pretty pls?)

opencore-2022-08-07-090251.txt opencore-2022-08-07-092151.txt opencore-2022-08-07-112649.txt opencore-2022-08-07-131240.txt opencore-2022-08-07-131336.txt

config.plist

Edited by cherries
readded the config.plist file (now with sensitive data removed)

3 minutes ago, cherries said:

Hello!

I'm a newbie to Hackintoshing, so I decided to use the OpenCore starter guide. After being done with configurating everything (adding base files, like kexts and ACPI files, generating SMBIOS, and so on...), I booted up my USB, went to the picker, choose the 2nd option (that boots to macOS, the first option is Windows). However, after selecting macOS, it suddenly puts out a lotttt of errors, as seen in the logs (logs files below, 0902 till 1126 are the logs for RELEASE version, the rest is on DEBUG).

Either way, I have Imgur galleries about my specs, and other related things, so here they are:

Specs: https://imgur.com/a/adWHgL8

Kexts/ACPI/Drivers/Tools folders: https://imgur.com/a/zx5kube

I also have my config.plist in the files, so if you want to, go check it out for me! (pretty pls?)

opencore-2022-08-07-090251.txt 256 kB · 0 downloads opencore-2022-08-07-092151.txt 256 kB · 0 downloads opencore-2022-08-07-112649.txt 256 kB · 0 downloads opencore-2022-08-07-131240.txt 256 kB · 0 downloads opencore-2022-08-07-131336.txt 256 kB · 0 downloads config.plist 37.7 kB · 0 downloads

Oh wait, I forgot one thing! My EFI partition is placed at the end of my hard drive, as seen in the picture below

Annotation 2022-08-07 160018.png

UPDATE: I got into the installation menu! I had to use the 

-igfxvesa

boot argument to get into the menu, however, so that means no GPU acceleration for me.

16598660989904432291309375875458.jpg

I suspect the error is caused by my GPU (which is, well, an Intel UHD Graphics 620, if you haven't seen my pic about it before.) Might have to patch it up after installation.

11 hours ago, ricoc90 said:

There is no SMBios data in your config. Did you null them out for the sake of posting, or have you forgotten to fill them in?

It's intentionally nulled out for posting, but if you want the uncensored version, give me a private message

Guest ricoc90

No, no worries. Just wanted to make sure.

Could you try the following?

EnableWriteUnprotector = False
RebuildAppleMemoryMap = True
SyncRuntimePermissions = True

4 hours ago, ricoc90 said:

Firstly, an UPDATE: I got into the macOS installation menu with GPU acceleration, by using 

framebuffer-patch-enable

and

framebuffer-stolenmem

Yes, I know, those two entries will limit myself from being able to use higher resolution and refresh rate than 1366x768 and 60Hz, but I never have a need for them, anyway. Everything worked out well, until when I added in the HorNDIS.kext kext. Somehow, when it's there, I cannot boot into macOS, nor get into the boot picker for some reason, because OpenCore would just show some logs, then boot straight into Windows after being stuck in a black screen for a while. But without the kext, I cannot use USB tethering

On 8/9/2022 at 7:14 AM, ricoc90 said:

what do they do for this situation, by the way? in the second UPDATE, I said that using "framebuffer-patch-enable" and "framebuffer-stolenmem", I was able to get into the installer with GPU acceleration, but I don't really know if those options you are suggesting there would help me

Guest ricoc90

The reason why I suggested the earlier mentioned changes was to rule out write protection conflicts, as mentioned here: https://dortania.github.io/OpenCore-Install-Guide/troubleshooting/extended/kernel-issues.html#stuck-on-eb-log-exitbs-start

But since you are able to boot without these changes you can assume that those changes won't help your case.