Monterey 12.4, intel C612, e5-2620 v3, Asus Z10PA-U8 server mainboard on board intel I210 ethernet working! AMD R7 240 GPU no sound and freezing screen when windows are minimized.

nexusblue

29 posts in this topic

13 hours ago, nexusblue said:

i found out that reason is  making computer so slow , hard drive. cricial 240 gb sata ssd is not good with monterey, after i used nvme pcie hdd, i can use without problem, speed is good for screen responsiveness and general but the only problem is r7 240 is able to get full hd resolution but no hardware accelerator, i tested some of the pci ids as fake id. it didnt change QE/CI and metal support.

is there any way to debug this card and findout the reason why it is not working properly.

the another thing is hdmi audio is also not working. AppleALC driver loaded but no audio detected.

if anyone has information to overcome this issue , can share and help people.

There is the information

ATI Oland family cards 

15 hours ago, nexusblue said:

@Slice, not up to date, do you have any link for gldriver on macOS? to reach code to look?

thank you.

No external graphics driver exists for MacOS. You have to use drivers provided by Apple and set device properties to work with this driver.

i know it. but i am trying to find out what is the configuration for which card and how i can hack to fit in to metal support and hdmi support, another developer created hdmi audio hack and used for these card. because of this i am trying to understand to find a way to do. i also posted entry for that person, you were in that discussion too if i am not wrong.

thank you for information.