Same dual GPU with 3 displays connected (Opencore)

MRSFL-OSX

3 posts in this topic

Hello.
I just installed my new OC build on High Sierra (17G14042) with the Nvidia Web Drivers 387.10.10.10.40.140.
Everything runs fine when i boot with the first GPU, but with the second one plugged in sometimes it hangs on Mac OS loading bar just in the middle, some other times it just shows a black screen.

• System Specs:
    *MOBO: Gigabyte GA-Z270X Gaming 5
    *CPU: Intel i7 6700
    *GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1050Ti G1 (One Display) & Gigabyte GTX 1050Ti (Two Displays) (2 GPUS)
    *RAM: Ripjaws DDR4 3000 16GB
    *AUDIO: Realtek® ALC1220

So i have been searching for a solution when i realized that i have the values from my other GPU, i just used Hackintool in my Sierra (Clover) installation where both GPUS are working fine with 3 monitors:
Hackintool PCIE Devices

I think there have to be a way to include this info about my second GPU in the config.plist file and make it work, but i just don´t know how to do it.

I had try adding another Video Device with OC Configurator and changing the values but it ended bad because system reboot before starting booting into the OS:
Device Properties OC Configurator

I am glad to be able to run my Hackintosh with one display but is mandatory for me to have it all working since i got to use as much screen space as i can to do my workflow more comfy.

Hope someone can help me with this because i am really stuck and i do not know how to continue.
Thanks in advance.

Edited by MRSFL-OSX

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...