13 posts in this topic

Hi all and @vit9696

As I mentioned in my signature, i have a Clevo brand NL40CU laptop. Almost everything seems to be working properly, except for the sleep-wake and the microphone. My laptop is using the Realtek ALC293 codec and the layout IDs are 11-28 and 29. The internal microphone of the device and the microphone of my bluetooth headset not working properly (using Quicktimeplayer). Audio output seems working fine. I am sending the attached info.plist and necessary send me outputs. I'm using AppleALC 1.5.9.

I tried voodoohda but audio quality very poor and mic records is very loud.

Sorry my poor English :(.

Thanks for your help.

Send me X400s-MacBook-Pro 2.7z

1 hour ago, Slice said:

Use VoodooHDA.prefPane to tune sound.

Thank you very much @Slice,

I used VoodooHDA.prefPane and reduce the loud :).

There are also different problems. I have headphone/mic combo jack and headphone works OOB but no mic and BT mic. BT microphone appears in volume settings but headphone microphone is not visible.

When i choose BT mic on apple sound pref. or quicktime audio record menu, laptop is slowing down. :(

Thanks.

14 hours ago, Slice said:

See carefully. BT mic is controlled by USB sound driver. It has no relation neither to VoodooHDA nor to AppleHDA.

About internal mic I can look into voodoo dump if you provide it.

getdump > voodoodump.txt

https://sourceforge.net/projects/voodoohda/files/getdump-109.zip/download

Internal Mic. ok. Just Headphone mic and BT mic not works. I add my getdump with usb config and sounf prefpane s.shots in zip file. I'm using intel BT, could i be having a BT microphone problem caused by this? BT audio works fine.

Thank you @Slice,

Getdump_SShots.zip

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Slice said:

This dump doesn't contains BT. So it must be other driver for using BT mic.

Ok i undersand,

It will be a great help for me if we solve the problem with the cable headphone microphone (Cable headphone audio works but no mic. avalible)

Thank you so much @Slice

Edited by gemini44
Expanding the description
Posted (edited)
On 4/13/2021 at 10:23 AM, Slice said:

This dump doesn't contains BT. So it must be other driver for using BT mic.

You are right @Slice. I changed my intel wifi to dell dw1820a and bt mic works. But still headphone mic not working. I would be very glad if you can help.

Many Thanks.

Edited by gemini44
Add explanation
  • 3 weeks later...

@Slice, I'm bothering you again.

I installed the Big Sur 11.3.1 version cleanly on the Hakintosh device. However, I tried VoodooHDA.kext-gemini44 and voodoohda version 2.9.7 (from sourgeforge) and i got "OC: Prelinked injection VoodooHDA.kext (VoodooHDA) - Invalid Parameter" error. No sound card in system preferences :(.

AppleALC works but nor internel mic neighter external headphone mic not works. How can i fix this.

Thanks a lot again.

On 5/7/2021 at 2:48 PM, gemini44 said:

@Slice, I'm bothering you again.

I installed the Big Sur 11.3.1 version cleanly on the Hakintosh device. However, I tried VoodooHDA.kext-gemini44 and voodoohda version 2.9.7 (from sourgeforge) and i got "OC: Prelinked injection VoodooHDA.kext (VoodooHDA) - Invalid Parameter" error. No sound card in system preferences :(.

AppleALC works but nor internel mic neighter external headphone mic not works. How can i fix this.

Thanks a lot again.

See here

https://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/314406-voodoohda-297/?do=findComment&comment=2756841