About Just Joined group Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
eLDeus

VoodooHDA no Line-In Help!

2 posts in this topic

Hello, can't figure out why there's no Line-In input option with VoodooHDA, but I definetly have it in my built-in audio card on the motherboard.

Thanks!

Advertisement

I don't know what I exactly did but after deleting not needed kexts from S/L/E and L/E and reinstalling Voodoo all motherbord audio inputs appeared like a charm!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Announcements

• Similar Content

• By Slice
      Some users claim that using VoodooHDA they hear loud bump at system start and sound in system comes with noise.
      Although this can be repaired with existing drivers I propose a version that do this automatically.
      It started silently and have very clear output. The file is compiled as 32/64 and works from 10.6 up to 10.12.
      VoodooHDA.kext-289.zip
      The sources is in my signature.

There is a VoodooHDA,prefPane compatible with Sierra
      VoodooHDA.prefPane-289.zip

Now there is a version 2.9.0 by Zenith432.
      It can work with multichannel sound and play it on 5.1 analog system.

VoodooHDA.kext-2.9.0d8.zip
      d10 - Fix issues involving AudioControls
      VoodooHDA.kext-2.9.0d10.zip

Fix issue with scratch on slow CPU
      VoodooHDA.kext-291SSE.zip

More checks for memory allocation. More clear sound anyway. 
      VoodooHDA.kext-292.zip
      IOAudioFamily.kext.zip -- it's a pity this kext works up to 10.14.5 and is not working in 10.14.6 and up.

AppleHDADisabler.kext.zip

The version is compiled under BigSur  and is working here
      VoodooHDA.kext-295.zip
      AppleHDADisabler is not used. DSDT has a device HDAS and not HDEF so why there is no conflict with AppleHDA.

• By gekko.be
      I have an old Hackintosh that I have brought back to life. An ASUS P5KPLAM-SE mobo, Intel Core 2 Quad, with a Sapphire HD 5670 1GB graphics card. It used to work just fine on High Sierra 10.13.3 (I think it was .3) However I only used the DVI port. Updated to 10.13.6 and with AMD kexts rollback to the previous versions I got everything o wrk just fine: boot, HDMI video, HDMI audio etc etc. The only problem I face is that my USB keyboard and mouse freeze/hang seemingly very random... I can not seem to get it right. Unplugging and replugging the USB device makes it work again, sometimes for a few seconds sometimes for an hour ... No idea what's wrong... Have tried tons of options in clover, USBInjectall.kext with port limit patch, whatever I could find... Would there be anyone out there who would have an idea of what could be the problem?
    • By macinsane
      *This guide is deprecated and will not be maintained anymore*

Update: Now running Mojave! Thanks to mojave2core! Yeah   Still using C2D in 2019!
      Inserted a nice and cheap GT710 that is not relying on nVidias Webdrivers and runs OOB under Mojave.

Nice, seeing High Sierra running on this old but capable system! It rocks with a new ASUS GT1030

Config:
      Gigabyte EP43-DS3L
      Core2Quad Q9300
      6 GB DDR2 RAM
      Asus GT1030 2GB
      Sandisk SSD 128GB
      TP-Link AC1200 Wifi USB
      Inateck KT4006 USB 3.0 PCIe (No boot)

SMBIOS: iMac14,1
      Clover: 4297  4360

A good deal of DSDT editing was necessary to get this machine to boot High Sierra but finally it works flawlessly, even sleep and wake!
      You NEED to have the DSDT put in place for installation because otherwise macOS doesn't recognize the SATA ports.
      There are a few important BIOS settings: SATA hast to be set to AHCI and "native" and HPET has to be run "64-bit", I'd recommend to disable IDE and the serial and parallel port.
      For the GT1030 nVidia Webdrivers are needed, have to boot with nv_disable=1 until you have them installed.
      You have to install Clover in legacy mode because this old fella does not support UEFI.

Only downside: The so often recommended Inateck USB-card isn't recognized by BIOS, so you cannot boot from it. It works perfectly within macOS though, have the ac-Wifi connected to it.
      config.plist.zip
      DSDT.aml.zip
    • By Rajan Pandit
      Hai, I have i5 2500k with 8GB Ram, GA-Z86 AP-D3 Rev. 1 (F3 Bios) with Samsung EVO SSD... 
      I Installed High Sierra 10.13.6, I use ##### to activate boot... everything is fine..
      but sometime my system Freeze..... and sometimes screen freeze but mouse worked
      means system is running.. mouse is also moving.. but Screen got freeze...
      please help me to resolve.. I really frustrated now. I install many times...
      but same problem... There is no graphic card in my system...

please help me.. I am attaching my clover folder.. please help
      CLOVER.zip