Z390 Designare Wifi + BT

dannyboy9

6 posts in this topic

Hi, I want to add wifi and bluetooth support to my gigabyte z390 designare. What are the kexts that I must have. Kindly let me know. Thanks

That depends on the hardware you have or want to use. Do you have a wifi bluetooth card now for it? Or need to get one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, SavageAUS said:

That depends on the hardware you have or want to use. Do you have a wifi bluetooth card now for it? Or need to get one?

Will the pre - installed card work? I'm not sure if it is third party or apple supported...

Will the pre - installed card work? I'm not sure if it is third party or apple supported...

Well you need to know what is installed first (most likely intel) which is not very well implemented but work is ongoing). Also depends which macOS version but Broadcom based chips are highly supported. In Catalina on my desktop I used a fenvi t919 and it was great. I’m not sure if you can replace your on board chip.

4 minutes ago, SavageAUS said:

Well you need to know what is installed first (most likely intel) which is not very well implemented but work is ongoing). Also depends which macOS version but Broadcom based chips are highly supported. In Catalina on my desktop I used a fenvi t919 and it was great. I’m not sure if you can replace your on board chip.

Yup, it's an intel card