[Help] IOConsoleUsers boot fail on ASUS UX550GE

o_kram24

1 post in this topic

So I've attempted to install MacOS Catalina on my Asus ZenBook Pro 15 (UX550GE) for a while and one time I got it to work, using the ##### method and adding a SSDT file that I'm not sure where I found. Now I've tried following the same steps I did before and they didn't work. I've attached my EFI folder and will attach my verbose error log. It now gets stuck on the part I attached. I'm a total complete noob and the time I got it to work I can't really explain how I got it except for luck, but I would really like to get this working. My system details are on my profile, hope someone can help me. I'm trying to install MacOS on an SSD, I read that Catalina no longer needs any patching for SSDs but not quite sure. Thank you so much. (EDIT: I used to get an AppleBusPowerController error or something and now that I've tried to boot without Lilu and WhatverGreen (because they gave me a memory protection error (0,2) and ejected a MicroSD, it seems like there is "progress". Just moments after that screenshot my PC shows me 3 blurred Apple logos side to side (briefly) and then a blank black screen).

EFI.zip

A63392F2-DB57-43B5-A1C9-239ADAB3161B.jpeg

Edited by o_kram24
Forgot to attach screenshot