Wiped EFI partition..Cannot find windows partition ! please help

rpdp

2 posts in this topic

Dear all,

So I had a working high seirra + windows 10 on my laptop with clover. The other day i was installing opencore based high seirra on my desktop machine and somehow I replaced all the EFI folder on my laptop with the EFI folder on my install usb. Now everything is messed up. I connected the hard disk from my laptop with a usb interface and it shows 2 windows recovery partitions and a huge partition called installed mac os high seirra. There is no windows partition anymore! How can I recover it? Im sure I didnt delete that.

Dear all,

So I had a working high seirra + windows 10 on my laptop with clover. The other day i was installing opencore based high seirra on my desktop machine and somehow I replaced all the EFI folder on my laptop with the EFI folder on my install usb. Now everything is messed up. I connected the hard disk from my laptop with a usb interface and it shows 2 windows recovery partitions and a huge partition called installed mac os high seirra. There is no windows partition anymore! How can I recover it? Im sure I didnt delete that.

Post an image of your hard drive partitions. That will help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk