Help Stuck in OC: Watchdog status is 0 Opencore 0.5.8

treblA

9 posts in this topic

Hi i'm new with opencore i followed the instructions from https://dortania.github.io/OpenCore-Desktop-Guide/ and check my config.plist via sanity checker and it says no error..can sombedy pls tell me how to fix this....thanks in advance

Attached is my config.plist and log sopencore-2020-05-21-041307.txt

My specs are as follows :

Mobo : GA B75M-D3V
Processor is 17 2600
Memmory 8gb DDR3
Graphics is Nvidia Geforce GT 710 2gb
Kingston SSD 240gb
Kingston SSD 120gb

99297192_574543520135887_6466866106500907008_n.jpg464113473_ScreenShot2020-05-21at12_34_54PM.png.25b7ccb7a2acd85256b6d0e4c3b3fc09.png

config.plist

Edited by treblA

14 hours ago, treblA said:

Hi i'm new with opencore i followed the instructions from https://dortania.github.io/OpenCore-Desktop-Guide/ and check my config.plist via sanity checker and it says no error..can sombedy pls tell me how to fix this....thanks in advance

Attached is my config.plist and log sopencore-2020-05-21-041307.txt

My specs are as follows :

Mobo : GA B75M-D3V
Processor is 17 2600
Memmory 8gb DDR3
Graphics is Nvidia Geforce GT 710 2gb
Kingston SSD 240gb
Kingston SSD 120gb

99297192_574543520135887_6466866106500907008_n.jpg464113473_ScreenShot2020-05-21at12_34_54PM.png.25b7ccb7a2acd85256b6d0e4c3b3fc09.png

config.plist

Your config.plist seems to from a NDK's fork of OpenCore and not the Official OC.

Which OC are you using ?

Your config has several errors :

DeviceProperties - ig-platform-ie should be ig-platform-id

Your Kexts->Add for Sensors Plugins path are incorrect 

Your motherboard has UEFI BIOS from Gigabyte so have checked if it has working NVRAM ?

If so, then you do not need to enable NVRAM->LegacyEnable

Try attached corrected config

treblA-config.plist

Thank you so much Sir, what do you mean by Your Kexts->Add for Sensors Plugins path are incorrect? could you tell me what to do...totally new in hackintosh hope u don't mind....

6 hours ago, MacNB said:

Your config.plist seems to from a NDK's fork of OpenCore and not the Official OC.

Which OC are you using ?

Your config has several errors :

DeviceProperties - ig-platform-ie should be ig-platform-id

Your Kexts->Add for Sensors Plugins path are incorrect 

Your motherboard has UEFI BIOS from Gigabyte so have checked if it has working NVRAM ?

If so, then you do not need to enable NVRAM->LegacyEnable

Try attached corrected config

treblA-config.plist

Sir i tried to use the config.plist that u edit but still the same error and i disable the NVRAM->Legacy but still the same error :-( hope u could help me solved my problem....

Thanks again Sir

7 hours ago, treblA said:

Thank you so much Sir, what do you mean by Your Kexts->Add for Sensors Plugins path are incorrect? could you tell me what to do...totally new in hackintosh hope u don't mind....

check the config file I sent you. compare it with the one did to see the differences.

Whenever someone on the forum mentions "Kexts->Add" or similar then the context refers to the the content of the config file section.

That is, "Kext" refers to the Kext section of the file and "Add" refers to the Add sub-section.

You could not have tried the config file I sent if you get exactly the same results because you have not sent any proof.

You did not answer my question.

I did not ask you just disable the NVRAM->Legacy but only if you do not a real NVRAM on your motherboard.

I think you need to read that guid thoroughly.

Yey Thanks everyone for the help to Sir MacNB and vit9696 my opencore installer is finally working...i used the config.plist that sir MacNB gave me and followed Sir vit9696 to download the HsfPlusLegacy.efi...again thanks everyone for your help...

Thanks Insanelymac :-)

Edited by treblA

2 hours ago, treblA said:

Yey Thanks everyone for the help to Sir Sage and Legend my opencore installer is finally working...i used the config.plist that sir Sage gave me and followed Sir Legend to download the HsfPlusLegacy.efi...again thanks everyone for your help...

Thanks Insanelymac :-)

Well done.

Good luck with your hack.